Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mell...of a Hess....

Oh....my...
So much...for 'rest'....
I have moved...and shuffled...Everything...upstairs...and down...today...it seems...
Liz came out, this afternoon... and helped me clean out Cupboards...that are going upstairs...
We shoved them...around and placed the Massive Wardrobe... {I Love...That Piece!!!}
{Hmmm....Liz said...it might look better..on another wall...after seeing this image...maybe...she's right.... oh dear... I may have to clear that wall off...too...and try it... }
I cleaned her old...room out...today... {it had become a 'catch all'...and was time to Pitch!}
 made room...to take 3 Cupboards...out of the Big Room...
I'm having the Guys...hike them up...tomorrow....
This is...Sooooo Frustrating....
My mind...isn't firing...on all cylinders....yet...and...everything...seems much more difficult...than it should be....
I'm pulling out the Old Rug.... and replacing it...with another...
The Holidays...are coming...and I have to think...where all the Christmas Stuff... is going to land....
{as Wanda keeps reminding me..."Where's John's Carousel Horse Going???"...
Oh My Gosh... I have...No...Idea....
I've been gone... for so long...and have let so much...go....
Messes... Everywhere....
I must have this room...together..by tomorrow...Peg will be here... Tuesday...
Holiday Open House.... next Saturday...and Sunday....
after...tomorrow... That...is where my head will be....
{and...I'm looking forward to it...}
So...This Time...Tomorrow..Eve... I should....
WILL....have it All Back Together!!!
Oh My....
This is Truly...a 'Mell of a Hess'....
{A...Dear Old Soul...used to say this... when things...were...well... a Mell of a Hess.... Mr. B. has been gone...for many...many years... but...in situations...like this...I always...think of him.... : ) }
Love to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: