Thursday, November 29, 2012

It Is...What It Is... : ) and...It's...All... Good...

I spent the afternoon...and early Evening....Down the Rabbit Hole....
It feels...so good...to be there...
even...in all of the Chaos...
it doesn't matter...
I just keep working away...
I brought lots of new stuff in...but haven't gotten any of it out...yet...
That...will be tomorrow's Journey....
I always...get 'lost'... in there...
I reset...the area...for the Treat...Table...
Tomorrow...will be a Long Day...
So Much...to get done...
but...
I have already decided...
'It Is...What It Is....'
and...it's...All...Good...: )
I can only do so much...
The Folks that know me... ahhhh...they won't care...
and...I'm making Deals.... on things... so... Everyone...should be Happy...
and...That's what it's all about...
Open House....Saturday and Sunday...
10 'til 5ish...
Hope to see ya... : )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{Mom...is holding her own... I'm Glad...she's back in the Hospital...
I told the Dr. and Nurses... No More... Pokes...and Prods....
 unless it's Heart or Breathing related....
No More Tests....
Just... get the excess fluids... down....
and...let her rest...
Thanks....So Much...to Barb O.
{I had no idea...she'd just lost her Mother...}
{So....Very...Sorry}
She called today...and was such a Light....
God Bless Her...
Peg...is in Florida....
Thank God... for a Safe...Journey...
Life...is Good...
It's...All... Good... }
 
 
 
Just...looking at this image... makes me want to go back down... but... I can't... I...simply... need to...rest... tonight...
 I'll be Happy...and...look forward to seeing it...in The Morn...: )
Cleaned... and put together...display pieces...and serving pieces.... ahhh.... Chocolate... : )
{and...a spot...for a little Wine.... oh...yes... : )
I put a Wreath...and Bow...on The 49 Ford... {The Bow...is going Away... No Likie!} I tried to find some Wide Ribbon...to wrap around the Old Ford... but...nothing seemed right... so...for today... just a Wreath... : )

No comments: