Friday, November 30, 2012

Open House... 10 'til 5... Saturday...and Sunday... : )

I am calling it 'Quits'..for tonight...
I have a Million Miles...to go...on The Shop...
{Had a Sweet Gal... diggin' in  The Rabbit Hole...last night....
She asked..."You have to have this done... when?"....
I told her...she said..."I'm...So...Sorry....for You"...
Oh My...
I'll be up at 5... and get done...what I can... and...that's...all I can do...
There are Three things...I know for sure...
I'll have Treats...
I'll have Wine...
and some Very Fun...Vintage Christmas!
{The Rabbit Hole... may be a Mess.. but...then...
 It Is... What It Is!}
{Miss...My Peg...: ) }
Love to Ya!
Open House...
10 'til 5....ish...
December First...and Second...
Hope to See Ya... : )
{It's after 12... and I keep hittin' replay...on " Merry Christmas from The Family"...
 I gotta tell ya... This Crazy Song...Totally....Cracks me UP!!!!!
 {oh my...oh..my...}
{It's...Soooo Not....How I Hold...Christmas...}
an Amazing...Stress Reliever...tho....
{I don't know why...it strikes me...so...
I nearly Fall off of my Chair... Every Time... I watch it....
it's almost...better than...Aleve... : ) }
Yes... I'm Crazy...}
ahhh...
Hallelujah...Everybody Say Cheese...
Merry Christmas...
: )


The Mad Bunnies... were Taken Back... when I started piling Old Metal Shavings... John had pitched...from some of his Metal Work...all over the Little Tree... {I had to Dumpster Dive...in our Own...Dumpster....} They were Waaaaay tooooo Cooool....to Pitch!
The Bunnies...were also... a bit...Overwhelmed... By The Glow...from the Old Bells...I hung...today... oh my... I Like 'em!
I worked by Candle Light.... in The Green House... tonight.... So Much...to get done...

No comments: