Monday, November 26, 2012

My...Early Christmas Gifts...and...I ask...for No More...


I worked on the Tree...today...
It's Therapy...
Much...Needed Therapy...
{I'm calling it...'Done'...}
Received...the call... from my Dear...Friend, and Customer...
Concerning... the Big Cupboards...
 {Kits}
This...has been weighing..Heavy...on my mind...
He said... "Do...Not...Worry!
 He'll Take Them... even if we have to Super Glue...
and Duct Tape them Together!!!..."
oh my...
This...was...
My First...'Gift'...
{I Swear...I deal...with the Most Amazing...Angels...
They Carry Me....when...I can't begin...to find my feet....
His main concern...was...about Mom...
What a Loving...Caring...Spirit...}
a Gentle...Soul... and...such a Hard...worker...
 He was enroute...to his Fifth Show...in so many weeks...
 oh my...}
Then...moments later...
I received a call...from the Friend... I had bought them from....
{who saw a side of Barbara...he'd Never seen before...
 When he delivered..the Massive Cupboards...
I will have to say... I was...Twisted....when I saw them... 
no...I was Beyond...Twisted....
My head...was Spinning...
{Literally...and My Eyes...were Rolling Back...in My Head...}
 I was Grasping...for anything... Solid....
to Stop...The World...and Let me Off...
I had Scolded him...
{with words...that Rarely...come out of my Mouth... : ( }
 Second...and Third... Guessed his decisions......and work...
Yep...
 I was a Mess....
A Storming... Mess....
 I called him...on Friday... and apologized... for my 'Behavior'...
He called me back...but...didn't leave a message...
Today...
we talked...
I, again...said I was sorry...for my Behavior...
 but... I was Lost... and couldn't see my way out... of this...
yet... I couldn't leave him... holding the bag...
but...I knew...I couldn't send these Cupboards...to my other...Dear Friend...
 and leave him...with a Puzzle....
 I also knew... I didn't have the money...to spend...on these....myself...
Spinning...
 yes...I was Spinning....
{between Mom...Thanksgiving... trying to recuperate...from Jan's... and...
all of the Day to Day...
'Life'....
ahhh.... So Very...Much...'Life'....
I'm pretty....
Raw...
It was then...he gave me...my Second...Gift...
He said to me...
" There is Nothing...You could ever Say...or Do...
That would make me...Stop Loving You....
I Know...Your Heart..."
and...I wept...
What Better Gifts....
Could...I Ever... ask for...
They Don't...Get Better...than This...
They Truly....Do Not...
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{we'll get those 'Kits' together...
{John said he could... but...then...John...hasn't Seen Them... : ) }
{more... 'Life'... : ) }
 The Friend..I bought them from...said he'd come...and help..
{he's 4 hours away... I won't have him do that...
we'll get 'em...somehow...we'll get 'em..
It will all come together... it always does...
As my Other...Dear Friend said.....
 Even...if we have to use a Little... Super Glue... : )
yes...We'll get 'em... : )}
Mom..is touch..and go...
 They talked to me...about Hospice...Today... : (
Don't think...we're ready...for that...yet.............
I'm meeting with My Wonderful Dr. tomorrow...
he's visiting...Mom...at the Hospital...
Talk about...Angels...
My Third...Gift...
of the Day... 
oh my... 
I am...Blessed...
So...Very...Blessed... : )
{If...you have missed the Music... well...it's gone... hope to find....another playlist...
for Today.....
my song...would be...
"Palm of Your Hand..." Alison Krauss...
'cause...that's where I am...
in the palm...of His...Hand...
: )
and...So Very...Thankful...to be There...


4 comments:

Gatherings said...

tree looks amazing and forgot to ask you about your mom. Hope you found some peace in decorating the tree. Life has been twirling for you lately

Simply Iowa said...

As Frank...would say...
"That's Life..."
Thanks...Wanda...for asking... and calling...and... being....
a Friend...
Love Ya... : )
Barb C.

Janelle - The Farmer's Wife said...

Hang in there!!!!

Prayers for you! :)

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks...Janelle...
You...are such a Dear Little Soul... : )
Love...to You...and your Darling Family... : )
Barb C.