Thursday, November 29, 2012

Blessings...

A Dear Friend...and I...walked through the Door... of The Rabbit Hole... this morn...
and were Greeted by this...
What a Beautiful...sight...
a Blessing...
{It's...The Moments... we can gather... Beauty...and Tranquility...into our Soul...that gives us...the Strength...to carry on...
Funny...how...just a Peaceful 'Moment'...
can put a suit of armour... on one... to enable...us to take on...an entire Day...
Filled...with Chaos....
a...Blessing...a True...Blessing...}
I had intended to work there.... today...
But...
Received a call...from the Hospital... Mom... was being released...
She's not...doing a lot better...
They...simply...can't do anymore...for her...
so...
I put it...in 'Overdrive'...
Hauled Treasures in...the Shop...
Plopped them...there...
then...
 walked away... and took care... of my Mom...
That...was a Real...Adventure!
But...will have to say....she seemed Much Happier...
when she got back...in Familiar Surroundings...
I got her all situated...and went over everything..with the Nurse....
and...Mom...was doing very well...when I headed home...
{I began...writing this...last night...when I got home....
Got a little supper....crawled...in bed...
{thought I'd finish my post... this morn...}
and the phone rang...
Mom had gotten worse....
Much...worse...
They called to say...they were waiting for Dr.'s orders to have an ambulance come...
I had them call from Mom's room... I could hear hear...Frantically...Crying out for Help...and struggling to breathe...
They put her on the phone... and I asked her...to please... relax... be as calm...as she could be...
 Help...is on the way...and this panic...and stress... was very hard on her heart....
she...has to be...Calm...
I told them to Get an Ambulance...NOW!!!
 or...I was calling 911....For Her...
oh my Lord.... {why...would anyone...wait...for a Dr. to call back???
 Mom's Oxygen level was in the low 60's......while receiving Oxygen...
I don't get it.... I truly...do not...}
I called the ER...and told them..to expect Mom... and Not...run the Battery of Tests...they had...just a few days ago... Simply....see...what was going on...with her heart...and lungs...{They did a all sorts of tests...when she came in last time...oh my....I didn't want to see her go through them, again... {unrelated to her heart...and lungs.. {she has cronic issues...}
I'd be coming....
She was taken in.... and has had a ruff night... a very...ruff night...
I'm headed back in...now...
Don't know...what I'll find...
 The Nurse said she has been combative...
through the night...
 won't allow them to draw blood...oh my...or...even touch her...
I'm hoping...I can talk to her...and..she has her mind...and will...somehow...understand...
She...has got..to let them help her...
They have her on a lot more Oxygen... and Antibiotics...
I ... am still...planning on The Open House....
I have to...
I can see.. it may not be...so Beautiful...and may be...simply...
 what it is...
Kind of...like...'Life'...
{My Peg...is enroute...to Florida... her Granddaughter...is having her First Baby....and Really... Needs...Peg....
{she had wanted me...to go with her... when she found out...she was going... I would have loved to...but...there was no way...and Thank The Lord... I couldn't... oh my...}
{Her Granddaughter's Husband...is in the Service... and is out at Sea... She's all alone...}
 {Who would have thought...a year ago...Peg would be driving herself...to Florida... with...Clo... riding shotgun!!! What a Gift... What a Most...Wonderful...Gift....}
I'm putting it All...in God's Hands...
Every...Bit...of It...: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
 
 


No comments: