Monday, November 5, 2012

It's Coming...Together....{oh...if...only...I had a Brain... : ) }

I have moved...Every Single Piece of Furniture.....in the Big Room....20 Times.... today.... Have had Every Single Little Item....Piled...in the middle of the room.... Then...Moved...Every Single Item...Over...and Over...and Over....
I feel like the Scarecrow...in The Wizard of Oz....
 Oh...if...I only... had a Brain...
Oh My...
Where is The Wizard...when ya Need Him!?
Well.... no...it's not DONE....
{see my little can of 'Behold'... I'm Still...Working On It!}
I gotta tell ya.... This House...has been a Real....Challenge...
I sat down...today... and just gazed at the carnage...
Then...put my head..in my hands....in bewilderment...
The last week...trying to put these Fragments...of the House...together...
has nearly been the End..of me...
I simply...cannot Create...
I have NO Vision...
Normally...I can look at a room...see...where it needs to be....
and have it completely Flipped...and done...in a matter of hours.....
My...'Vision'...Creativity.... is.... gone.....
POOF!!!!!
I have had to physically move cupboards...over...and over....then...Over...Again...
Because... I can't see it...in my mind.....
Guess... I have taken that gift...much...much...much....
for granted....
Peg says...it's because...I'm burned out....
{and wished...she could twitch her nose...and make it all....all right...
 Bless Her...Little Heart...}
  she said... she has never seen me this bad...
I...will have to...agree....
{ Being 'Burned Out'...is a Very... Bad...Place to Be...
if One happens to be...
...a Scarecrow... : ) }
POOF!!!
{Thankfully...Faith...Can Move Mountains...}
I hired the Guys...to come in...and move 3 Old Cupboards...upstairs...
Wish I wouldn't have had to help them... I would have had amazing images...for you...
The Big...Corner Cupboard... had to go up...from the main Floor...and over the Balcony...
to the Second Floor...
{It wouldn't go around the handrail....Too...Tall...}
{oh dear....an 'Alice'... thought....
It's Either...Too Big...or Too Small...
The Corner Cupboard...was Definitely...Toooooo BIG!}
That...Had...To Be...a Sight!
{Thank God...for Strong...and Willing Hands.... }
I Will...have it Done...Tomorrow...I simply... had to quit...tonight...
It's pretty sparse...
But...not for long...when 'Christmas' Blows....
It Will Be Over The Top....
FULL!!!!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{I had to go help a Truck Driver...in a Semi... pick up a Load...from storage...today...get him situated...and loaded... It Was A GIFT.....leaving This House... I didn't want to Come Home!!!! Give me That Kind of Work...These Days....and....Life...would be...Grand.... }

3 comments:

Amy N said...

Hang in Darlin' it always comes together somehow - you know that.
I'll be finding you and the madd march hare this weekend - maybe we could do dinner??
Luv ya!!!

Simply Iowa said...

Saddly....I just found out...Peg will be here...only Wed. and Thurs. She said she told me that....but...I don't remember...that... : (
Oh well....seeing her for a little...is better than not seeing her...at all...
So...maybe...another time...Amy...
: )

Amy N said...

: ( understand.....I'll still try to find you over the weekend. I have plans on Wed but if you need a delivery on Thurs night - just let me know.