Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween..... oh my...

 
It was a Scary Night...for lots of Folks!
I got cleaned up...last night...and ran into town...to meet with the kids...
I was a bit...apprehensive..about going out...to see them...
I look like such a Freak....normally...that Halloween...is just another day...
{I had a little Gal...who works at the gas station...ask me...a couple of years ago... just after I had colored my hair... {laughing hysterically...} What I was Doing For Halloween...!
 She thought I had a Great Start..with my HAIR!!!}
I said..."Nothing...this is my new...color.."...oh dear...
So...needless to say...when Liz asked me to find them... in a nearby housing addition...Trick or Treating...last night...I wondered...how many little kids...I would frighten... simply...being myself!
I'll have to admit...I think...I scared a few...or...at least had them confused...
"Is she in Costume...or...is she just.... that way???"
{Good Question...half the time...I don't know...myself... Liz's friends...have made the comment..."You must be Liz's Mom....You are so...'Theatrical'..."}
 hmmmm....
My hair was Fluffy..{always is...after a good Shampoo! It Has a Mind...of It's Own!}
Had my Old Denim Jacket on...The Tall, Turquoise Cowboy Boots on...that Jan gave me...and was carrying a 'Hello Kitty' Bag...in one hand...for Scarlett...and a 'Mickey Mouse' Bag..in the other....for 'J'... oh dear...{and...my camera...of course...}
I got several Evil Eyes...from adults....as I cruised through the Neighborhood...in Jethro...
searching for the Kids...earlier...
 {I was going very slow...because there where kids...Everywhere...  the way he Rumbles... I probably looked like a Hood... and was up to No Good!
So...I decided to park...... and wait...for the Kids...to get closer...{I wanted to Surprise...Scarlett....I found out later... Justin had already went home... he had had Enough! and was Squawking!}
Where I parked ... waiting... the Adults... just stood outside their homes......and stared...
{it was dark...and they couldn't see me...but...I could see them.... It Was Creepy! }
 When my Kids...got close...{we were talking on the cell...for location...} I got out... and briskly walked 'til I found them... oh my...
Guess... I just don't fit in....in The Real World....
The Rabbit Hole...suits..me fine...
We had Fun...after I got to them...and then stopped by Justin and Katie's...with 'J's bag of Treasures...
That was great!
Yes...I think...I need to stay in Wonderland......on Halloween...it's All...So Confusing....
But...it was Great...seeing the Kids...have so much Fun!
Hope...You had a Good One!
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
 
 
 
 
My Haunted House... Haunted...Martin..House...that is....I could...so... be a Happy Martin...living there... : )
As soon as I handed Scarlett her 'Hello Kitty' Bag...it ripped..and things went...Everywhere... oh my...
Liz had Run up to me...and hugged me...my camera went flying...the batteries...went flying.... and we searched... in the dark...to no avail....Thankfully...I had just bought a new package..on the way... and...the Night Was Saved!
 I had Come Too Far...to Not Have PICTURES!!!
What a Sweet...Little Kitty!
Cute! Cute! Cute!!!!
When I arrived at 'J's... he had all of his 'Spoils'...strewn all over the sofa! He was a Happy...Happy Boy!

He was a Little Police Officer.... {I made him put the jacket on for a picture... you can see...how excited he was.... to do it.... that lasted about 3 seconds!} Back to the Spoils!!!


3 comments:

Viera said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Viera said...

Really cute!!!

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks...Viera!
They are...Somethin' Else... I just want to Squeeze 'Em!
{and I do...Often!}
: )
Barb C.