Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween....

I snapped this image...last year...of The Most Wonderful...Old House...
It was tucked into the Woods...up...high..on a Hill.. and..I could have Happily Moved Right In!!!
It's...Beautiful!!!!
I sat thinking this morn...about what I have...that would be.... fitting...for a Halloween Post....
I thought...I don't have anything...'Halloween'....
{I don't do much...for Halloween}
but then...I thought... Hmmm... I have Everything...'Halloween'... if it's set to the right... 'Light'...or...'Darkness'...
{That's Scary...in Itself!!!! oh my...}
I began flipping through my photo gallery... and tweaked a few images... and yes...
It Is...a Little...ahhhh...Spooky!
I sat here..and thought....
The Beauty...I find in all of these images.... can be twisted...into a Darkness...
Kind of like...people...
If one...chooses...to see the Darkness... then...most....Anything...
can seem frightening... scary...intimidating...
But...if one...Chooses...to see the Brightness... and Light, what a different...image... one will have....
Tho...these are  fun....
When I captured them...this...is not...what I saw....
It was The Light... The Beauty...
{Except...for the one...of myself... I see how many pounds..I have put on..in the last year...since I captured this image...now that..is Horrifying!!! YIKES!!!}
{Too much Wine... Cheese...and... Stress...the last year... oh my...}
Hope You All...Have a Safe...and Fun...Halloween....
and...Have Much...Light...in Your Day!
Love to You...
Barb C.
{Thoughts...and Prayers...to Our East Coast Friends...and Neighbors... : ) and to...
All who Suffer...today... : ) }
The Lady of The House.... {Yikes!!!}
'At Rest'
Love These! {well...these Old Plaques...are...ahhh...a bit Dark..but...I still..Love 'em!}
 and...so Look Forward...to 'REST!!!' always...

This is actually...a Fun Sculpture... but set in the right hue... well...it is a little...'Spooky'!
The Concrete Children...
They are Darling...but in this image...they look like an Old Witch...has cast a Spell... and turned them into Stone...
{only...at Halloween'... : ) }
I Love this Angel...
but... in this image... he looks  a little...'Spooky'...
Ahhh...but he's Not!
He's One...of Many...'Shop Angels'... They all keep guard...over the Rabbit Hole....
Guardian Angels...are....Priceless... : )

{I just had a visit...from The Jehovah's Witnesses... I do...Love those Folks... We stood outside... {I caught them...as they were leaving...and ran outside...in my stocking feet...} We visited...for a half hour... It was Cold...but...visiting with them...about the Lord... was Wonderful...and I forgot about the cold... until I came inside...then...I was Shivering!
 I so...Appreciate what they do... tho...as I told them...I don't belong to any 'Organized Religion'.... {I studied with them...years ago...along with many others...} They are such amazing people... and...I am Thankful...for All that they do... Helping Folks... and ... if they can help...one person...'Look Up'...{as they did...for me...as did all of the other Organized Religions...as well...on my Personal...Journey...with God...} What a Gift... they are... Blessings..}

No comments: