Sunday, October 7, 2012

Gravity....and...Seeds of Love...

I want to take a moment....to Thank...Everyone...who contributed to The Fall Harvest Sale...
Beginning....with my Peg...
She worked tirelessly...
I don't have enough words...in my vocabulary... to express my Gratitude...
And...I Thank The Lord...and The Angels....
For my Peg...and all of The Earth Angels...I am Blessed...to have.... in my life....
And...to All...who hauled...lugged... froze...their tails off with us...
You are all...such Blessings....
The Folks...who made their way...near...and far...to attend...
We All...Thank You....
The Fall Harvest Sale... was Wonderful...
Thanks...to Each...and Everyone of You...
I Thank You...
from...the Bottom...of my Heart....
Love...to You...
Barb C.


2 comments:

Amy N said...

THANKS for all you do and allowing us to be part of your amazing events!!! I got my call made about the chairs so they will be calling me not you about the pick up!! THANKS AGAIN!!! I hope you have a great week - I'm sure we will be talking later in the week.

Love ya!!

Simply Iowa said...

The Pleasure...was All...Mine...Love to ya...Amy Girl...
and...Thanks..for bringing such Fun Stuff...that All....Enjoyed...: )
Barb C.