Saturday, October 27, 2012

Craaaazy... oh my... ahhh...Mary....

Seriously... This...Has Been a Craaazy...Frickin' Night!
But...then...when ever...Mary...{Dark Horse Antiques}...rolls in...LOOK OUT!
Holy Smokes...
Mary...had popped down The Rabbit Hole... to visit....
I said..." It's Pizza Night...at The Star!...Let's Go!"... we did...
We walked in...and a Man...sitting at the bar.... said..."How's the Antiques Business???"...Holy Smokes... This was a Sweet Man...I met...over 30 years ago...at a Farm Auction...and...he remembered me.... I about...Dropped!!! He's a Farmer...from near Oxford, Iowa...I was...Floored.. {still...am... }  {No...he's not in an image...I was sooo stunned... I forgot about my camera...oh my.... How he remembered me...I'll Never Know...??? }
Mary and I...cut loose! Folks started rollin' in...and these two Boys...took a Shine...to Mary...: )
{Who Wouldn't...?...She's...Craaaazy!}
I forgot...it's Halloween time...
{actually... it all seemed...'Normal'... to me... but...that's just me...: ) }
What Fun...we had!
I Love...Mary...She is such...Light... wherever...she goes... { Bless her Heart....}
{Mary...is a Cancer Survivor.... and...has been through...Hell... I Love... and...Admire her...Sooo...}
Bless Her Heart!
{I am...still...nearly rolling off my seat...just Looking at These Images!!!
Wish Ya All...Could have been There!!!!}
Dear Lord... Life is Short....
Thanks...for These...Most...Wonderful...Moments....
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
{Crowbiddy....here's a couple images...for ya... : ) Wish You Canadians...could have been With!!!}
Seriously... The Frickin'...Tooth Fairy... Mary...and... Me... {and the Guy...with the Garter....ahhh...Seriously!}... Life...is Good! {after...the last...10 days... ahhh......Wish Jan was here....{and...Pegadoo...} because...We All......Need This...
This...Was...PRICELESS!!!! : ) }


No comments: