Monday, October 8, 2012

Simply...Iowa...

Boys...and their Toys...
Justin 'J'... in his Bright Yellow and Green...
John Deere...Sweatshirt...
and...his...Power Drill...
He has...Mastered!
{a 'Workin' Man...already...}
an...
Iowa...Child... : )
{a Much...Loved... Child... : ) } 
As I made deliveries...today...I captured images...of...
The Fall Harvest...
{click on images....to enlarge...}
This....this....
Is why...I Love...Iowa...so...
It's Harvest Time...and...so incredibly...Beautiful...
but then...
In the Spring....it is even...more Breathtaking...
as the Crops...begin to poke their Little Heads...through the Rich...Black...Soil...
and...you can smell...the Earth... after a Soft...Spring Rain...
It's...Intoxicating...
When the first...sound of the Frogs...Early...in the Spring...
They begin to Sing...their Happy Song...
that...is when...I like it....Best...
Yet...in the Summer...watching the Crops grow...by Many Inches...
a Day...
The Days...are Long...
It is True...{I swear...}you can...hear...
 The Corn...Grow...
well...there is Nothing...more Lovely...than that...
Except...in The Winter...when the Beautiful....Blanket of Snow...
Turns the State...into a Winter...Wonderland...
and...the January Sun....teases us...with Hopes...of Spring....
Yes..Iowa...is Always...
always...
Beautiful....
Yes...this...is why...
I simply...
so...simply...
Love...
Iowa...
What a Bountiful...Blessing...
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{I'm back on the road...in the morn... can't wait... : )
I love the Alison Krauss song...
'Gravity'...
 love the lines...
And the people who love me, still ask me...
"When are you comin' back to town? "...
And I answer, quite frankly...
"When they stop building roads...and there ain't no more Highways to be found"...
And I answer...quite frankly..
"When they stop building roads...and all God needs is Gravity...
to hold me down"...
: ) 
This...is the song...I want played...when it's my time... : ) }
 
 
 

 


1 comment:

Betty G said...

Beautiful! I love this! :) Love to you~Betty