Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The House...is Done...

Well...the House...is Done...
{almost...there are a few things...I'll be working on...in the morn...}
Friends will be arriving...early...and staying late... the next several days... for The Event...
We bought groceries...today...to feed our Guests... and...are looking forward...to their visit...
As difficult...and Grueling...this task has been...
It has been...such a gift...
As I visited with friend, Ed...a while back... he said... and I agree... It's been such a good experience...for me...and my Friend...I am helping....
It's all about the Journey....and...I have...learned...much....
Not...so much...about the Old...and Most Wonderful...Antique Treasures...
but...about...myself... and people...
It's been...All Good....
The timing...has been a bit...ruff... I feel like I'm running on fumes...my Sweet Friend...I am helping...would whole heartedly...agree....
{She has worked...non stop...me...the 3 hours...on the road...everyday... that has been the tuff part...as much as I love to drive...knowing...there is work to be done...and having to sit still...has been...well...trying...}
I have to be up...by 5.....to hit the road...back...then am staying...for three nights...
No Internet...
So... I may not see ya...for several days....
But...I'll have One Heck of a Story to share...next week....
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
 
There are 4...Beautiful Bedrooms...in this Amazing Home... But...I Love...this one ...best... and I'll be sleeping in that....Beautiful...Tiger Maple...Canopy...Rope Bed... for my stay... Love...IT!
As I placed the Wine Glasses.... atop...the dated, 1826 Drawered...piece...near the end...of the Evening...I stood back...and paused...for a moment......What...an Amazing...Gathering... 50 years... my Friend...has gathered... oh my...  What a Journey...
{I So...look forward...to using those Wine Glasses... over the next, several Evenings...and sharing time...with good..folk....
 I Truly...do... : )
Wish...You All...could be here...with.....

2 comments:

Brandon Woline said...

So many wonderful things...wish I could buy. Have a great time and get a little rest in that wonderful rope bed.

Betty G said...

Beautiful! Looks like a place that dreams are made of! :) Love ya~Betty