Saturday, October 6, 2012

One Day...Left...Don't Miss The Fall Harvest Sale 2012!

 
Had an Amazing...Saturday!
Started off...with a Wonderful Gift...
This Sweet Little Gal...Cindy...{center...between Pegadoo...and me...}
Traveled from CALIFORNIA...to visit The Rabbit Hole!
She flew into Ohio...to visit Family...then...rented a van...and drove...from Ohio...just to see US!!!
Cindy is a Blog Follower...and...I about Dropped when she shared her story with us!!!
Holy Smokes!
I sent her on...to several places...to shop...
I can't tell ya...what a difference...she made...in my day...
I truly...can not...
Then...we had so many...Sweet Folks Drop in... and Fill up their Trucks, Cars and Vans!
It was a Very...Fun Day!
One Day Left!!!
Tons of Treasures...to Dig Through...
and...We'd Love to see Ya!
Barb C.
 
 
We were All...Bundled...in Layers...{Baby...it's Cold...Outside!} Cindy said...she knew me...by my description...last night...{My Old...Indian Blanket Coat!} I was Blown away...by her story...and...so Humbled! Wish I'd known she was coming...I would have Baked a Cake!!! What a Darling!
 
 
Scarlett and Liz... They popped in...at the end of the Long...day...just as we were popping the Cork...on the Third Bottle of Wine...for The Sale....{one...each Evening...to take the 'Chill'...off...} that now rests...on the Old Silage Fork!
Thanks...to Everyone...who Popped in...and Visited today! It was Great seeing Ya!
Ahhh...Sweet Audrey! {Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats!} She Blessed us...with not only her...Wonderful Company...{and HELP}...but also Graced us with...a Batch of her AMAZING CUPCAKES!!!! YOWZA!!! Thanks..Girlie!!!!!!
Life...is Sweeeet!

No comments: