Friday, October 26, 2012

Give Me a Shoe Horn... and a Gallon of Vaseline!

The Boys...and I...unloaded everything yesterday... from the Sale...
Got everyone's storage items secure...and the few things...I got... had to find a spot here, in the Shop...or..in the House...for.
The Big Drysink Cupboard..had to come into the house...
Nowhere Else for it to go!
I had No Idea...what a challenge that was going to be....
I asked the Boys... to just get it in the door... I could surely find a spot...for it...myself...
{I am the Queen of  "Tight Spots!"}
Oh...My...Gosh...
I worked 7 hours...pushing every piece of furniture...around the kitchen...and dining room...
What was worse...I had to unload...some of them...and Everything...needed a Bath!
I saw...when I moved things...how dirty...so much was...
I had to scrub floors...and loads of dishes...and glass...
I was so tired...By late afternoon... John helped me move things...over and over....and OVER!
It Was Insane!!!
{I hate to admit this...as I sat...looking at the carnage...my head...in my hands... for a moment... a horrifying...moment..my mind...drifted...to the thought... "I may have...too many cupboards"... That...thought...has Never...Ever...crossed my mind... it was... Jolting...the thought... One...could...actually...have...too many cupboards... }
I kept thinking..."If I were setting a booth...how would I do it...I have had more stuff than this...in tighter spots!!! Think! Think!"
But...I couldn't think...
John asked what he could do...for me...I said...
"Light a Match..."
The Drysink...is back...where it started...in front of the Picture window...
It Can't Stay There!!!
but...I'm still...too tired to fix it....
It's Mid West Show Weekend... {at Hawkeye Downs, in Cedar Rapids... Don't Miss It!!! It's Sunday Morn!!! {Collector's Eye Show...as well! Two Great Shows..in One!}
I already have folks calling...making sure I'll be here... I will... but...barely!
No Party... {sorry}...just Old Stuff!
So...The Drysink...will have to be put on 'Hold'...
I hate...looking at this Mess....
But...until I get me head back... it's just going to have to stay...where it is... : (
I have a Desk...plopped in front of the Bedroom and Bathroom door...I have to move...every time I need to walk down the hall...
It's Ugly!!!
oh my...I have no Idea...where It's going to land...
My friend, Wanda said..I could.... get rid of something....
ARRRRG!
No Way!!!
I Love...Every Piece...in here!
Peg said...I could redo the Breeze Way...
I said..."ahhh...Pegadoo...The Breeze Way is FULL! Those Pieces...are all Keepers!"
{Soulful...Old 'Keepers' }
I know...I sound like a 'Hoarder'...
The Fact is...
This House is Simply Too Small!!!!!
I'll figure it out...
I Will Not Rest...until I get it!!!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{P.S. One Can Never...Ever...Have Too Many Old Cupboards!!!!!!!}
 

No comments: