Monday, October 29, 2012

A Weekend...Down The Rabbit Hole....



The Shop...was Open...this weekend... tho...it was pretty quiet...
A Good Thing...
It is a Mess... and..the furnace is out... so...it was chilly....
It was nice...seeing those who braved their way through... and visiting with them...
Such Good Folks... I am Blessed to have around me... : )
I worked...straightening things up... but...seemed..I just made more messes...
It was like Christmas...going through things...tho... and..when I get my steam built up again..
It'll come together... I have some Fun Ideas...
Today...it's getting caught up...on everything...oh my...
Tomorrow...back to Jan's...to help her move...
Then... back...to work...
I didn't get to the Mid West and Collector's Eye Shows...
Too much to get done, here.... then...I was Open...
I heard..it was Stunning...
I'm sure it was.... without a doubt....
Hope you all have a Most Wonderful Day...
and..Prayers...go out... to Dear Friends...
and those...on the East Coast...
Love...to You...
Barb C.




Spent the weekend...hauling in recently gathered Treasures...
This Old Yankee Coaster...found a spot...atop...the Old Pie Safe...I use for display...I bought...from my Dear Friend...Jerri...years...ago...
{sure do miss her... : ) }
Tho...it's only October... I feel The Holidays...sneaking up...
My...How Time...Flies....

I picked up several boxes of Vintage Christmas... a few days ago... It's always fun...sorting through it... I found many Old Ornaments... like I have never seen before... : ) I kept saying to myself..." Ooooo!!!! I Don't Have One...Like This!!!!"
{I can see Peg...Roooolling her Eyes!!!}
Went through Piles..of Vintage Textiles... I had bought a few weeks back.... Love... Love... Love the Feel of Them...
Ahhhh.... Victorian...Christmas....
This is an Amazing...Early...Shawl... it's a bit tattered...but...sooooo Beautiful!
Gathered all sorts of Vintage Hats...and Velvet Boxes... oh my...
It was...Good... finding my way Down the Rabbit Hole.... again... tho...I am sooooo tired...it's hard to function... As I worked...{was spinning...} I kept reminding myself... "It Is....What It Is".... and couldn't push too hard.... I even sat down...in the Green House...for a bit...and flipped through some books...Manley's had given me....and relaxed...
The Shop...will come back together... Peg is thinking about coming up...for The Holiday Open House...
{oh...my...that's just a couple of weeks away.... }

 
I unpacked... many boxes...I had gathered..over the last few weeks... It was like Christmas Morning!... I have Many More...to get through... The Rabbit Hole... will be Bursting at The Seams!

No comments: