Friday, October 5, 2012

Only Two Days Left!!!

The Fall Harvest Sale...Continues...
It's been...a Very...Good Day...
Tho...it's been so...Cold...
We are all bundled up...and the Folks...popping by...haven't seemed to mind...a bit...
{We had Folks....Bright and Early...and'til way after Dark!}
Peg sits....with me... with Chloe... on her lap...all bundled up...
I...have my full length...Hooded... Indian Blanket...Coat on...{and...still... my teeth chatter...}
My Old Friend...Gary...fired up the grill...and cooked Hot Dogs...all afternoon...
and...somehow...we made it through...Day Two...
We had...Much...leave... today...
but...we have Much...More....
{Old Cupboards...Dressers... Chests...Rope Beds... Clocks...and Clock Parts...Linens...Quilts... Crocks...Jugs...Vintage Hardware...Oil Paintings...Farm Tables...and...Fragments...of Old Gnarly Things... }
Only Two Days Left!
Come Visit!
Wear Your Grubbies....
Long Johns....
Gloves...and Hats!!!
and...
Bring a Truck!
{Thanks...to All...who came out...today... We All Thank You... : ) }
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
 
 
Well...if I didn't know it...before... I know it now... This Child...is Truly...a Chip..off The OLD Block!
Miss. Scarlett...is Mesmerized...by Old Stuff!!!
Oh My... : )
It was Great seeing...my Two...Favorite Girls...today! and...yes... I think...They Hung...The Moon... : )
Two Empty Bottles...on the Old Silage Fork...: )
As I sit here tonight...Counting my Blessings... I think...of All..of The Wonderful Folks... who made their way... here...
In The Cold...
There are some days... I really think...of throwing in the towel...sometimes...many...days...
{Make No...Mistake...This Is a Great...Sale...}
Then...I look at my images... and realize...how very...very...Blessed I am...
{This is Sweet...Tommi...and Mark...
Blessings...}
Oh my...Friends....My Gail...
We're getting a Hard Freeze...tonight...or...tomorrow...Good bye.... little ones...
I love this image...
 I am searching...for the perfect...caption...
and...can't quite...grasp it...
Gail...would come up with something...Quick...and Witty...
but...for me..it's deep...
very...Deep...
I'm going to ponder it...for awhile...
yes...I am...
Sweetheart...Brandon...Carefully sorting through...dozens...of Vintage...Restaurant Creamers... He'll do something...Wonderful...with them... : ) 

No comments: