Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Stuff...

Lovely...lovely Pincushion...oh my....just came into the Rabbit Hole...The Hatter...would...Love It!
I blew through the Shop this morn... got the Truck unloaded, from yesterday's run....Big...Rain...is headed our way...
I'm working on projects, today...
Picked up some cool stuff, yesterday...and, Finally...finally...have a plan, in mind...for the Rabbit Hole...
I have been seeking Inspiration...and..nothing has moved me....
Everything...has seemed...cold...and dead....
Friends kept saying...'Just do it'...get in there...and put it back together.... Two of them are artists...I said..."O.K....here's a canvas...paint it...now...."...I'm not saying I'm an artist, but...in a way, I am...I have to have a vision....I have to be inspired... It's like telling a writer...to "Write"...just...write...
I can throw a booth together... in my sleep...{I think I have...a time, or two...}and...it will be Beautiful... but...The Rabbit Hole...ahhhh...it's part of me...it's my Canvas...It's my...Living Book... and...seems..I've had writer's block, for a long...long...time.
I think... I have finally... broken through...we'll see...
I put "Feist" on in the Shop...{Adele...ain't too Shabby...either...}she {they} get me movin'....
I have some Amazing things...coming in..{ahhh...really...}later this month...for The Garden Party...that I'm keeping...just...for that....
so...if you want to see them...and purchase them...you will have to come....
I owe...'The Portrait'...that much...
So...off I go...
Hope You...have a Lovely...Lovely...Day!
Robin, here is the Beautiful Violin, I told you about... it needs restoration...to use, but...wow...it's a Dolly!
What is it...about these...Wonderful...little Hand Made...Foot Stools? They always grab me... picked this one up...yesterday...Loved Every Single Thing...about it... From the Beautiful Hand Worked top... to the Primitive, base construction... So..Very...Soulful... oh...yeah...what it does...to me...
Lovely...Beaded Piece...thought it would be Perfect...on a Jean Jacket...oh...yeah....
Gnarly...Mid 1800's... Hanging Cupboard...oh my....
Barb C.

No comments: