Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Whew...a Long...Day...

After running...this morn...and fighting with the computer.....then...enjoying lunch with Mom...for her Birthday!...I made deliveries...Visited...with a Dear friend....and got stuck...in Rush Hour Traffic....on the way home.... Yuk...It's been...a long day...!
Visited these Cool Cats, yesterday.... they create Fun Stuff.... Great Guys! " JunkFx".... I so enjoyed our visit!
I snapped this.... inviting image...at Gatherings...in Anamosa, Iowa.... as I was breezing through.... I wanted to crawl right in the Picture Window... oh...yeah....
It was a Great Day.... but...I am...Exhausted... The Computer...nearly did me in...before I started....I'm hoping I have it all fixed.... I'd LOVE...to catch...whoever started that mess....{ I have heard...this has been going on...for a long time, with others....grrrrrr....}
 It was great visiting Wanda...{Gatherings} and...I am glad to have all my deliveries...done...for today...
I so enjoyed spending time with Mom.... I told her, she looked pretty good...for an Old Hag! She Roared!
It's...all..Good...
Love, to ya...
Barb C.

1 comment:

Natalie@Little Prairie Girl said...

Opening up my business Little Prairie Girl here on our farm for occasional Barn Sales. Our first sale is March 23 & 24.

Stop by and LIKE our page and check out our website. We'd love to have you come visit us for our very first sale.

Warm hugs,
Natalie
Little Prairie Girl