Friday, February 10, 2012

Angel....

When I bought this Angel....I decided to keep her...Her elbows...were all skinned...from an imperfect mould....and...she seemed fitting...for The Rabbit Hole...she reminded me...of myself...always...skinned up...and...so...imperfect...in so many ways...
When I saw her....flat..on her face...I knew...we were much more alike...than I had imagined....
This is exactly...what I would have looked like...if Justin hadn't broken my fall...from the back of the FUSO....
and...tho I tried..with all of my might...to get her up....I didn't have the strength....and had to walk away...from her...
That...was hard to take....
A friend asked me, if I get this sad....after every show...
ahhhh...no... and...I'm not sad...I'm at a Cross Roads...
Where I search...my Soul...and look for direction...
I have been hit...from every side...over the last several months....
Actually...the last...several years...
I feel like a blow up Clown...that keeps getting punched down....
yet...keep getting back up...
Sometimes...I wonder....why...don't I just stay on the Ground...
There are those...who find joy...from seeing me there....bless their hearts....
What they don't know...and never see...is...I struggle...so....without their help...
Come...walk with me...
I am Blessed...in so many ways...I truly am...
It's time...for me to get off this Crazy Ride...
Focus...on me...and those I hold dear...
The Rabbit Hole...needs me...
and Trust in the Lord...to keep us alive...
He's never let me down...and never will....
I'll follow His lead...
Keep Moving Forward...
Lose myself...down the Rabbit Hole...and make it...the Very Best...it can be....
Love, to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: