Friday, February 10, 2012

Rabbits....

Bisque Rabbit Match Safe...from the late 1800's....
A dear friend gave this to me...a while back... I love the Bunnies....on the back, is a Striker...for stick matches.... the matches, fill the inside....
While Jo visited....out of so many treasures, in the house, she was immediately drawn to this..... it's tiny...but so sweet.... It has a repair, on one of it's little rabbit's feet...no matter...Someone must have thought much of it...to repair it....I find that...all the more appealing... my friend...knew that I would...when she gave it to me....
I have a bit of running to do, today...and...I need to make an appearance down the Rabbit Hole....I've been hashing out a few ideas...in my head...concerning the rest of the year... the Rabbit Hole....Shows....and the Spring and Fall Sales...
Visited with Peg about it...last night...
The last several months...have been such a roller coaster ride.... I'm ready to get off....
Think I'll meditate....let my Soul be Enveloped ...down the Rabbit Hole.....Hand it All Over....
I know...I'll be shown The Way....
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
I turned to this...perfect verse...this morn.....

He giveth more grace....when the burdens grow greater...
He sendeth more strength...when labors increase...
To added affliction...He addeth...His mercies...
To multiplied trials...His multiplied Peace...
When we have exhausted our store of endurance...
When our strength has failed...ere our day is half done....
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources...
Our Father's full giving... is only begun...
His love has no limit...His grace has no measure...
His power no boundary known unto men...
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus...
He giveth...and giveth...and giveth...again...

Guess....I am headed in the right...direction...
Peace..to You...Today...
Barb C.

2 comments:

Kathy B. said...

love the poem. mind if i write it down?

Simply Iowa said...

Please do....Kathy...
Better yet...pick up a 'Streams in the Desert'...at a Christian Book Store...Patti, from Fern Hill, gave one to me....years ago...I try and read it...every day...it always...always...takes me to the place I need to be...always...
Love, to ya...
Barb C.