Friday, February 17, 2012

Mustang..."Sally"...I gotta tell ya...

Well... I gotta tell ya...whew...
The Boys and I delivered the Big...Tin Covered Table...and the Big....Beautiful...Wardrobe...around noon, today... when I pulled in the drive...at home...ahhh...Sweet...Sally...begged me... to take her for a Trot...
What.....What....could I say? { I could almost hear The Stones......singin' "Start Me Up!"....}
 so...I did... : )
I took Sally...for an..Over the Top... Hot... Sudsy...Bubble Bath...
She has waited...so patiently... in front of the garage door....through wind...snow...sleet...and rain... just outside my kitchen window....
Everyday...she looks at me...as I wash the dishes...saying.."When...when...?"....When...are we going to Run!
Today! Sweet Sally....oh...yeah....
We took a Long....stroll... Chesney...blaring...
whew...what she does to me.... oh my....
Love...Her!
Love, to You...
Barb C.
{Allyson and I are headed out... early in the morn...to an undisclosed...Antiquing Destination....if...I wasn't...so positively...sure...we were going to bring back...the 'Mother Load'... we'd take Sally... dang.. I hate having such good...intuition... : ) }

No comments: