Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dibby Dabs...

Love...these sweet little plaster statues....This one...is very old...and almost....paper thin...
 She's dancing.....knowing Spring is coming....
 me...too.
Products used to have such Beautiful...labels... Who would want to hide them in a cupboard?
Found this Sweet...Vintage Heart Pin...while Wanda and I were breezing through the Kalona Antique Shops, {Kalona, Iowa}...the other day.... We found some fun stuff...on our Journey.....I pinned this on my Jean Jacket...immediately...very...Fun....
The shop...is ripped...and torn.... I'm digging into it...have some fun Ideas...and...some interesting treasures...that will be brought in...in the near future... I'm Closed...for now...going to reopen...with a Big...Open House...in a few weeks...it will be Good...Very....Good...!
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{Peg is really struggling....send strength, her way...through your wonderful Prayers.... also, Julie....I had to delete all of my email, and purged everything...I began to read yours, for Peg... then, I forgot...and deleted Everything...please...resend....
I believe I have fixed my computer...if...anyone is getting advertisements, from me, for pharmaceuticals...please let me know....
Thanks to Pat, I changed my password...and now...sign out of my email...every time... something everyone should do...from time to time, I am told... }

No comments: