Friday, February 24, 2012

Simply...Iowa

It was Amazing...Waking to find....This...
The Trees...were Heavy...with Snow....
The 'Dancer'....takes it all...in Stride....
A Winter...Wonderland....
The Ford...was Chillin'!
The Bare Branches... were Singing!
Simply Iowa's Winter Sculpture...
The Fountain....waiting...waiting...for ....Spring....
The '49 Ford....Looks like a 'Ghost Truck'....
Entrance...to the 'Rabbit Hole'...when I walked through the door...it was warm...like, it knows....this won't last...Spring...is in the air...no matter what it looks like, just outside the door...
Love...Snowbound...Lawn Chairs....
I just hung those Bright Yellow Silks....in an old wire basket, on the Out House door...the other day... It looked a bit more...Springy...then... ahhh...wishful thinking....
Oh Well.... I Love it All....
It is a crazy day... I was going to make deliveries...but....not...today... My sweet little photographer friend, Melody, wanted to shoot some stuff... so...that's what we did... I can't wait to see what her eye caught....she is Amazing!
Hope you all have a lovely day.....the wind is howling....outside....feels good...to be...inside!
Love, to Ya!
Barb C.

3 comments:

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

I think the snow will pass us by in western Wisconsin...must admit I was hoping for one snow day this year....then it can melt and spring can be here. Lovely pictures...all fluffy & ll.
Kari

summersundays-jw said...

Great pictures!

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks, Kari...
I was stunned to see...how black and white they are...
It was the Most Beautiful...and...unusual Snow... I have only seen a handful, like this...in my life....It was a Real...Treat...
I know...some folks...don't get it...
I'm glad...some...do...
Love...to Ya...
Barb C.