Monday, February 13, 2012

Back to Work...

I'm heading down the Rabbit Hole....today....
Back to the Shop....reworking...
I have gathered some treasures...on the trip home, from Nashville.... and...I'm going to start a Massive...Redo....
I had some folks pop in the other day... I let them in the shop....
I regretted that...
Think...I'll LOCK DOWN...this week....
Be Open...when
 The Rabbit Hole feels comfortable... Receiving...Guests....
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
Ahhh..Charlie ....whew... I remember when this came out....yesterday...I think...
I am...officially crazy...I have everything...from Pachelbel...to Charlie...and LOVE Every Song! {and...can sooooo relate....to them all...as well.... oh my.... {for the record...I'm not a pot smoker...never have been....tried it...it wasn't for me.... now the wine....well....even Jesus liked a little wine...no and then.... : ) } 

No comments: