Sunday, May 22, 2011

There Ya Go...Makin' My Heart Beat Again....

Oh My....From Mid 1800's Romantic Staffordshire....to Mid 1800's...Paisley Throws....Oh Man...There Ya Go...makin' My Heart Beat Again... What Is It....About This Wonderful...Old...Old...Stuff? That gets the 'Paddles' Charged?
Peg and I...and John...Busted our Butts...doin' yard work... then...working in the Greenhouse...preparing for the Sale...{with Tornado warnings...and crazy winds....oh my...}
 I get so weary.... and...totally wonder why....why do I do this crazy business.... then... I walk into the house...this evening...and see the Romantic Staffordshire...and Amazing Paisley Throw....I dragged in...this weekend... and Drop....
Yes...yes... I will have some Amazing Treasures...at the Sale....for all of those...like me...who are Stuck Like Glue...to the Gnarliest...Most Soulful... Treasures...
Can't Wait to See Ya!
Love...to Ya...
Barb C.

No comments: