Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Sale....UPDATE!!!!

Peg, Mark and I...Got much done, yesterday... {thanks to Maurina...who said she was bored....and popped out, to help clean, and organize....what Great Friends, I am Blessed with...}
Mark brought out a wonderful load....Cindy B. {smokehouse square antiques {Amana, Iowa} Brought a nice tent...and some cool treasures...to sell... Lynn...from southern Iowa is coming up...with a major load...I will be getting the Fuso unloaded... {Big Rain tomorrow....} I want to have the outside put together...and secure...}
There are some Great Antiques, and Fun Stuff Rolling in... always...at very Fair Prices!!! We want Everyone to be Happy!!! and...do our very Best...to Make It Happen!!!
I will have loads of images this Eve...or...maybe sooner...Cool Stuff!!!!!!
Sale Opens May 27th...at 8 a.m.
Wear Your Grubbies...
And Bring a TRUCK!!!
Love to Ya...
Barb C.

No comments: