Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Birthday Gift...to me...

{oh my gosh...I wust want to SQUEEZE that tiny little Sugar Bowl....}
Oh Dear... This is a Child's.... Romantic...Staffordshire.... Sugar...early, to mid 1800's
Dean had it... at What Cheer... I Frickin MELTED! I have never seen one, in person... I told him how much I loved it... held it... {caressed it...actually.....oh dear...}....set it down...carefully, on it's little perch... started to walk away.... with a facetious grin... he asked, why I didn't ask for a better price...
 For one reason...I thought it was priced fine.... but, out of my league.... it was worth every penny, he was asking...
so...with a smile... I said.. o.k.... how much would you take....
he took 30% off... I about dropped... {and...nearly cried...and...Bought it... }
Oh My Gosh...
I LOVE IT!!! 
Happy Birthday to ME!
{Thanks, Dean...}
{I never buy stuff for me...on my Birthday... I give myself a day...to do whatever I wish...That is...the Very Best Gift....}
{THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CALLED... TEXT... EMAILED.. FACEBOOKED...and... Personally...Wished me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! THEY CAME TRUE!!!! IT WAS A VERY...HAPPY DAY!!!!}
Love to Ya...Wish You All Could Have Been With!
Barb C.

2 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad you had a fun day, Dawn

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks Dawn!
It was a Very...Gentle... Friend Filled Day....
All was Right with the World...
Oh My...
Wish I could Bottle It Up...
A Priceless Bottle...
Love to Ya...
Barb .