Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another Day...Another Dollar...

It was a Very Slow Day....The Weather...was not good.... Cold...and Wet....
I really feel for the Vendors, outside...Bless their Hearts....
I have sold o.k..today...and, as I looked around the booth... shouldn't be too long...packing...and loading....
Laura {The Rusty Pumpkin} my room mate....and I, had a Great Supper, here at Twigs... the Hotel Restaurant... we are Beat.... to bed early.... a very...very... long day, for us all, tomorrow....
I will get images in the morn....

I did get some cool news, today.... One of my Darling Customers,{a Jewelry Connoisseur} admired my ring......I bought at an Antique Shop... for 10.00....a while back.... I love it... it is blue...but turns an Amazing Purple, in the light... I thought it was a cheap, gnarly... costume ring.... with a lot of BLING!...{Incredibly Large... and Sooo...Gaudy....Love.... It!} Turns out...it's real... white gold...and is a vintage Alexandrite...
Alexandrite is supposed to strengthen the wearers intuition.... help find new ways foreword, where logic will not provide an answer...help with creativity.... and inspire the wearers imagination....
Just What I Need...
{actually...God does this for me...without any Bling....however...a Little Bling...is kind of Fun...No Matter....}
Love to Ya...
Barb C.

2 comments:

Amy N said...

It's beautiful.....the bling it's just a medium for the good word : ) Looking forward to hearing all about Gold Rush. I made a quick road trip with my 88 year old (young) grandma to Omaha - priceless. We went to see my sister in law and had a blast in the old market area!!! you would like it - great food and fun eclectic shops. Hope we can catch up soon

Simply Iowa said...

Hey, Amy Girl....
Lookin' foreword to Seein' Ya!
Love to Ya...
Sweetness...
Barb C.