Monday, May 30, 2011

All Wrapped Up...

Well....The Memorial Day Weekend Sale...is...HISTORY
I would like to Thank...EVERYONE Who Attended....
From Everyone...who brought Gnarly...Cool Stuff...at Great Prices....Helped Tarp...Cover.... Come Miles and Miles.... and Hang...with The Mad Hatter... and Mad March Hare....We Can't Thank You Enough...
Peg...{Mad March Hare...}Where do I begin...with Peg... She has Big...Big...Wings.... I always tell her...when she reaches the 'Pearly Gates'...All of the Angels...will Simply Step Aside.... and let her right in....she has served Purgatory...right here...with me....Bless Her Heart.... Mark...{the Awesome Book Keeper...oh my...} He was Amazing... {He helped with the set up, and tare down... Bless His Heart...}Carolyn A. running from one end of the property, to the other...helping.... Gayle... with the World...on her shoulders... came... and helped....busted her butt... Maurina... who just lost her Beloved Brother... came...brought stuff... and helped out the entire week..Lynn and Lea... Drove from Southern Iowa...and helped move Heavy stuff... and brought such Fun Stuff.... Love 'em! John...Worked so hard...and with the Help of Justin...saved so much...keeping the tents in check...while the Storm Raged...oh dear....Cindy B.,...Brought some Cool Stuff...and a Great Tent! Thanks! Dale F.,... Brought Amazing Things...and...helped out...soooo much! It Has Been a Great Weekend....
I Feel so Blessed...
I have been surrounded by Wonderful Folk... My only regret...I haven't had enough time to visit.... Seems I have been pulled around, all weekend.... Good...and.....Not... I love to Visit with The Folks who come to the Sale.... Dang...
Thanks...to EVERYONE who Shopped.... {Laura...and Ethan} The Rusty Pumpkin.... I so wanted to Visit with them...Vikki...who brought fabulous Danishes... Amy.... Tom and Lorraine...David.... Cathy...Stanley and Klarika...Janet and Linda...and So Many Others.... I wanted to catch up with...but...had no time...was running too fast...Dang....
I think it was a Good Sale...I'll do books, tomorrow.... Sold A Lot.... The Weather..tho...Crazy...didn't seem to effect us... {It's a God Thing} Let me tell ya... I have been dancing on a razor blade... I can't Thank Those Enough.... Who Have Believed in Me.... and Trusted... I am Looking Up...and Thanking The One...I Have Trusted...He Didn't Let me down... {the journey...} I hope...I made enough...I won't have to pick up a Show, before the 4th of July....Mt.Vernon... but...if I do...I do...{I would like a few days off...to get the house cleaned....and lawn work done....}
I am... pretty much...Exhausted... It's close to ten...and.... I have had enough...
Thanks to Everyone.... Everyone...
God Bless...
I had to Laugh...I snapped the image of my bare foot...at 7, this morn...My first day...warm enough...to run Bare Footed....{I am such a Hick...} I Hate Shoes...but What A Cold Spring!!!! It was around 90, today...Windy....and incredibly Humid... LOVELY!!!!
The weird thing...I had bought a print, of the Mad Hatter's Tea Party, for Peg....at the Botanic Garden Show...for her Birthday Gift....and one, of the Mad Hatter for me...I hadn't read the caption, until, today, when I gave Peg, hers.... I about flipped... Oh My... The Shoeless Mad Hatter...coincedence...? ah...not so much.......
Barb C.

4 comments:

Gatherings said...

Hope you get rested up this week. Four days out in that weather can really tucker you out! Glad it was a great success!

Simply Iowa said...

It was Great seeing you, and Terry.... Thanks for Shopping with Us!
Love to ya!
Barb C.

A Wild Thing said...

There are no coincidences in life you know, it's all going according to plan...sure glad to hear you had a great show!!! Someday I'll make it up, if I don't get lost...LOL...have a great day, take your shoes off and dance in the sun!

sharon

Simply Iowa said...

You are Welcome...ANYTIME!!!!
I'm going to try and make it Your Way!!! Soon!!!
Love to ya!!!
Barb C.