Monday, May 16, 2011

The Pink Thing....and...one more thing...

As I was digging in my purse...after purchasing my new little Kodak...at Target... I remembered...I had a coupon, from a prior visit, for a Starbucks....so...I kept digging...and...scrounging...I knew it was in there...and...I ran across an item... that was not... something I had put in there...a foreign object...buried in the center of the vortex... a spoon... {yes..I have had spoons in my purse...antique ones... this was not...an antique...} all I could muster.... was "Those Turds!"....the girl making my coffee, spun around...I quickly told her, what I had discovered...
Seems some of my Gold Rush...Supper Pals... thought I needed another thing, in my purse....I'll return it, in August....and... Pay Backs... can be Very Interesting....especially when I have several months...to plot...
Barb C.

2 comments:

kim nizzi said...

I looked closely at your precarious load, you are FEARLESS!!

Simply Iowa said...

Practical....Kim...
Fearless...ahhh...maybe a little...
I just get 'er done...
It takes me forever to load..and strap...and tie... I am very...very careful... {I'm knocking on wood} I have never lost anything....when I think it's tied 'good'....I run a few more straps....
Hope you can make it to the sale...it's going to be Amazing....
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{I think if the Ford was involved in a 'roll over'....this load would be in tact...really....} I spin a pretty good web....