Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Colorado....

Joy...From Colorado... made her way... back....to the Rabbit Hole...Today... Brought a Dear Friend...Joan, with...
It was wonderful, meeting Joan....and...seeing Joy.....{antiques by joy} Joy is the most Peaceful Spirit...I believe...I have ever known...the temperature...drops...in the room..when she walks in...
 Peaceful... Amazingly...Peaceful...
As she was leaving... we hugged... and ... She whispered in my ear...I...was her Inspiration...
I Gotta Tell Ya...It's the other way...around...
When I say...It's all about the Journey...{a well worn message... from....a dear friend}.... It IS... All About The Journey...
They found some Treasures... and...I am So Thankful...
We are headed for What Cheer, tomorrow....and...Friday...{a friend... just called...I will hook up with him... before he sets up...at the Flea Market...}
See... it's these Loving....Caring, Folk...that call...and let me go through... Treasures... that...I Can Not...Thank Enough...They Help Us Survive... They Bless Us....It Is...About The People...Always...}
They wouldn't have to...they could sell their treasures...to anyone... but... they give me the opportunity...{I tear up...Truly... it is...a 'God' Thing...}
I think about the card...I gave to the Best Banker, in the World...a while back...{Fairfax State Savings Bank}
The Quarter Moon, was Smilin'...up...high in the sky... and a Little Cat...was sitting at the Edge, of a Cliff...peering...at the Moon... wondering... how he was Ever... going to get to the other side...
The next caption;
The Quarter Moon...was forming a Bridge... across the Cliff..to the other side...
The Little Cat said, to the Moon..." It may not have meant much to you... but... to me... it was Everything..."
This... is how I feel... when Folks, Extend a Hand....and...I tell them...From The Bottom of My Heart...How Very Thankful, I am...{I hope...they know... how Very Sincere...I am...}
It may be a Little Thing...to Them... To Me... and Mine... It Means Everything.....
Everything...
Thank You...
Thank...You...
Blessings....to You...
Love to You...Barb C.

No comments: