Friday, April 20, 2012

The Sanctuary...it makes you...Feel...My Love....

{The More...I listen to these lyrics...
It's like...the Rabbit Hole....Singing it...Straight...to MY....Heart....I think...we are a good...team... and...There's Nothing...I wouldn't do... For the Rabbit Hole..and it has never...let me down......When away...from it...I so...Hunger...for it's Warm...Embrace...there is not a doubt....where I belong...}
Polly and I walked to the Rabbit Hole...this Eve....
and I finished picking up...the corner...I had left...yesterday....
My foot....is much better.... still can't get my shoes on... but can get my flip flops on....
I visited with Allyson...and we're going to go...
I need to see...The Beauty...of It...she has never seen it....and is so looking forward to seeing the Chicago Botanic Garden Fair....
So...what the hay... if I need to sit...I'll sit!
Check out Ed Fulkerson on facebook.... www.leftoversantiques.net or.... Scarlett Scales { www.scarlettscales.blogspot.com } you will see the kind of Cool Stuff...they are bringing to the Show...or go to my calendar of events...for the show's web site....
I'll be taking many images... but there is Nothing...like seeing it in person....
Beautiful...Inspirational....
Hope...to see You...There!
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{it doesn't look like...this corner...could have caused so much grief... but...I gotta tell ya... it was a FIASCO!!!
It looks...lovely... in person...
I had a gal...come through...yesterday...before I started ripping...and taring.... she made my day... her eyes...as big as saucers...and said..."This place is...So Cooool...."
...That is what keeps me pushing harder.... the kind... and...sort of stunned ....people.... that never expected....they...would be...like Alice....falling down...The Rabbit Hole....
It's all...Good...}
I have finally realised.... This 'Rabbit Hole'...is an expression...of My Love... for People...and...The Beauty in the Lost... Forlorn...Dismissed....Objects....that I hope..I may help others see...as I do...
Beautiful....
Yes...There is...Beauty...in The World...

No comments: