Friday, July 1, 2011

I tried to sell the Old Workbench...as found... but no one saw it's Beauty....like I did... so...I scrubbed...and scraped....and waxed.... it's quite lovely....of course...it was...before I touched it....
I left some of the old white paint...it's part of it's journey....after all.
I LOVE the HUGE DOVE TAILS!!!! ahhh...hand made....
I spent a few hours, yesterday...and a couple...on and off... today, on the Old Gal...and...I gotta tell ya...She Sings....I'd put 'er in my house...{if I had an inch...} in a heartbeat....She'll be struttin' her new 'Look'....in Mt.Vernon, on the 4th!!!!
Love...to ya...
Barb C.

3 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Hope it's a fantastic show. So sorry about you aunt. Jan

summersundays-jw said...

Hope it's a fantastic show. So sorry about you aunt. Jan

simplyiowa said...

Thanks...Jan....
You are such a Treasure....
Wish we lived closer....
Love to Ya...
Barb C.