Monday, August 26, 2024

Unforgivable.

Toasty...
Day, in Iowa.
oh...my.
; )
Decided... to move very slowly, keep... in the shade.
: )

Was thinking about... the conversations, Pal, Allyson... and I...
shared, on Saturday.

One... was about 9/11.
Where we were, when... the 'Unimaginable'...
 happened.

I watched it unfold... with Charlie Gibson, and Diane Sawyer.
The Kids... were just off to School, I... was sippin' on a Strong... Brew, in my favorite... pink robe, watchin' 
Good Morning America.
Same... Daily... Routine.
: )
until...
it wasn't.
: (
Watched Charlie.... split to a live screen, of something... that had Just 'happened',
 at The World Trade Center.
an...
'Accident'... 
???
a small... 
plane, had possibly hit The World Trade Center.
?????

Oh Dear Lord....
then..
just a few minutes later, on Live... tv, we saw the second Plane, Jet, hit The World Trade Center.
: ( : ( : (......
it was then, 
'We'... all knew, This... was no 'accident'...
and we'd just witnessed MANY People Die.
: ( : ( : (

sadly...
so Very... 
Sadly, that was just the Beginning.
: ( : ( : (

Called John, filled him in, asked him... if he thought I should go pull the Kids from School???
He thought we should sit tight.
We didn't know at that point, how Many... Planes were in the air, and where they might be located, and targeting.

That... was difficult.

Kept watching...  9/11 unfold, with Charlie... and Diane.
When I saw... the melting aluminum... dripping, from the windows...of the Trade Center structures.
 I knew...
they couldn't withstand the Heat.
: (
Dad... was a Scrapper, I've seen him burn metal. 
: (.....
knew...
those Beautiful...
Buildings, 
Filled... With Beautiful People, were going to come down.
: ( : ( : (..............
they...
did.
: (

Got a little 'Political'... last night.
Deleted that post.
but, 
Here's what I'll tell ya.
January 6, is like 9/11 to me.
but...
much...
Much....
worse.
: (

Watched that Horrible Day, unfold... on tv, too.
Minute by Minute.
: (
The January 6... Attack, came from 'The Inside'.
Our People.
Our... Trusted, President.

Politics...
 aside,
in my opinion...
that's...
Unforgivable.

Don't take my word for it.
There's plenty of live video, watching January 6, unfold.
I, Sing... Liz Cheney's Praises, not because I agree with her thoughts on politics, but... because She....
 Put 'Country' Above 'Party'.
<3

It cost her a bunch, sadly.
Somehow, that says a bunch, too.
: (
: )
Trust, and Truth... are Everything.
The Constitution... 
The Rule of Law.
Yes...
Yes...
Yes.
We, as a 'People'... Must Protect our Constitution.
or...
suffer the consequences.

Not writing about 'Politics', 
writing about our Democracy.







Bobby... Sure Miss 'You'!! : )


Yep, seems We'd Better Start Grabbin' Shovels.
: )

Goin' through more images, tonight.
: )







Love to Ya...
Prayers, for ALL!!
<3

Barb C.

No comments: