Thursday, August 8, 2024

Oh.... dear.


Received a call... while judging at The Fair, on Tuesday.
It was from an important Official.
Told him, I'd have to return his call... while driving Home, which... I did.
{Poor Dale, had to listen to the entire Mess. }

We visited for about 70 miles.

It always takes me a while... to let things sink in.
After the conversation... oh my,
 : )
lets just say...
there's not enough Tequila on The Planet.
Period.
; )

That... 'conversation'... 
kinda flipped my switch.
oh...
dear.
; )
More...
Slow
Burn.
: (

We've been working the last two days.... on The Clean Out, in Shellsburg.
: )
Will... be back at it, tomorrow, as well.
I can't THINK... about The Slow BURN, but...
it, always... always...
for the last 8 years....
Creeps Into My Brain.
often...
'Literally', like the phone call.
: (
If ONLY... The Iowa Department of Transportation, Would've KEPT Their 'Word'.
Our...
Signed, and Recorded... 
'WORD',
'Agreement'...
 oh my...
how 'life' for SO MANY....
 would be so Incredibly Different.
: ( : ( : ( 
Bless Their Hearts.
: ( : ( : (


Fairfax, and IDOT... can explain 'everything', in our Linn County, Iowa... Courts.
and...
let a 
Jury decide.












I'm gathering Many Hair Samples... 
'These' Days.
: ) : ) : )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.
: )
Barb C.

No comments: