Wednesday, August 28, 2024

What a Ride.


Don't know what ever became of the above... book.
'Guide'.
: )
Looking back, now... probably should've Read It Closer.
; )



The 'Study'... went Very Well, yesterday.
: )
Getting to Iowa City... 
{That New Cluster Fudge, Octopus... 380/I80 Mess, then... Through... The HUGE University BS, and... Parking.}
: )
oh...my.
: )
'The Parking' in Iowa City, Iowa... 
: )
oh my.
: )

Called one of the Dr.'s when I arrived, while I was trying to find a parking space.
Told him... I might be a bit late.
 : )
There Was No Parking, Anywhere.
; )
{Anywhere... I'd park... 'Jethro'. }
<3

The Dr. asked... 
"Are you driving a Mustang???"
: )

{He'd seen us pull in, and out... of the Building above...where we couldn't park.}
: )

Yes... Indeed.
: )
oh my.

Finally found a spot... on The Top of a Roof, at The End.... of The Line, where...
I wasn't in Fear... of People Slamming Their Doors, into Jethro.
: (
Those Parking Spots, in Iowa City.... are Very Slim.
Gads.
: (


The Dr.'s were Awesome!!
We visited, for quite a long time, after the 'Study'.
: )
One... of The Dr.'s collects, and uses Antique Farm, and Home...Tools.
He... also cooks with Cast Iron.
; )
Educated 'him'... a bit, on the HUGE Differences between Old... Cast, and new.
I'd never... ever, ever... buy a new, mass produced piece of Iron Cookware.
Ever.
It's grainy... the molds aren't Clean, like they were a hundred, plus... year's ago.
Griswold... {Erie} Cast... is my Favorite Cast, Everything.
but...
have some piece's that are super Early, unmarked.... that are Priceless, to me...
<3
They Cook, Beautifully.
They... clean up...
Beautifully.
<3
They'll Last, and Cook... Brilliantly, another several hundred years.
<3

In my opinion...
the 'new' cast... 
you can buy at the store... or online... 
'today',
: )
well,
You...
 can have it.
; )
I... don't... 
won't, and... never ever will.
; )

Gave The Dr. the name of a Shop, 
and...an Antique Cast Iron Dealer, in Cedar Rapids, he needs to Visit.
; )



It was a Great...
'Study'
: )

Shared the entire Journey, with the Dr.'s.
The Fall... 
The Crawl...
The Ride...
: )
The...
Never Ending...
'Ride'.


Despise... driving to, and... through... Iowa City.
Reminds me a bit, of driving through Atlanta, but... a little quicker.

Insanity.


Bless Their Hearts.

Gads.

Love to Ya...
Prayers...
for 
All.
Barb C.

There's only Two People... on This Planet, 
I'd drive through Iowa City, Iowa's...
 'Belly'...
 and Fight to park for.
oh... my.
; )

Dr. Jody Buckwalter...
and, 
Lawyer... Charles Meardon.

Bless Their Hearts!!
: )
<3

No comments: