Tuesday, August 27, 2024

We All Knew... It would 'happen', one day. : )


Spent over an hour... watering everything, this morning.
<3
It's gonna be another... Toasty Day, in Iowa.
Let the hose run slowly.... into The Fish Pond.
<3
They Love... Cool, Fresh... Water, when it gets Toasty.
: )
Who... Doesn't??
; )




Everything... seemed to appreciate A Drink!!.
; )

It was a Pretty Morning, but... I was workin' up a sweat, effortlessly, by 10.

Gonna soak in a Cool Bath, myself, before heading to Iowa City.
The University of Iowa wants to study my wrist, hand and arm... 
The Amazing...
Dr. Buckwalter,
 pieced, and screwed back together, about 5 years ago.
Today's The Day....
I get to be a 'Study Subject'.
; )
{we all knew, it would 'happen'... some day. : ) }

That Dr. Buckwalter... probably saved my leg, too.
He wouldn't allow anyone else, to touch me, 'treat me'.... after he saw how 'broken' I was, and horribly infected my leg had become.

He's a Very... Caring Dr. 
and...
a Very Dedicated Dr.
; )
So Incredibly Grateful, to Him.
: )



The Bittersweet, around The Rabbit Hole.... 
has berries already.
oh my.
Don't have a Clue...
Where This Year Has Gone.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{The morning after I returned Home... from Gold Rush, noticed... how many leaves had fallen, on the North side of the house.
'Fall'... had arrived.

Thought of the Alison Krauss, and Robert Plant... tune, posted above.}
<3



No comments: