Saturday, July 6, 2024

It's Always Good... to Set a few 'Goals'.


: ) : ) : )
Had to Laugh... when I read the above, this mornin'.
; )

Headin' to The Rabbit Hole, in a bit.
Keep Pickin' Away... at It.
; )

It's not officially Open, but have had texts all morning from Folks who want to swing by.
: )
Love to Have Them.... as long as they Understand, What... They are Steppin' Into.
: )

Nephew, Billy... is coming to visit, tomorrow.
<3
He, and his Lovely Wife, are Lawyers, and live in DC.
Oh my.
: )

I'll bet They Need a Visit to The Rabbit Hole, even More than I Do. 
: )

Yes....
when I step through Those Rabbit Hole Doors, sometimes... 
 may be stepping into Total Chaos, but....
I'll Take The Rabbit Hole's 'Chaos'... ANY Day, over The 'Chaos'...
Outside!! 

; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: