Monday, July 29, 2024

Stay Tuned!!!





The Shellsburg Living Estate Sale...
Is Coming Together!!
: )

Long Way To Go...
Still...
Unpacking, Sorting... Pricing...
Diggin'...
: )
The images we post... are Truly, 
'Snippets'.
; )
Make Plans To Attend.
<3


Milage on Eleanor's '05 Sebring.
; )


Bill has been Hoppin' from The Workshop... to The Double Garage, Daily.
: )


They're Comin' Along.
; )


: )



<3

I sorted through The Back Porch, today.
: )
<3





Sorted through Many Wonderful Books.
; )


The Above...
well, 
; )
if nobody buys it, after the first day...
It's Sold.
: )
I'd like to compare 'notes'.
: ) : ) : )

I've had many, many... 
'Professions'
throughout my life.
but...
 the 'One'...
I Learned... 
'Almost'...
The 'Most' from, was being a 
'Waitress'.
{not a 'Server' ; ) }
A 'Waitress'...
and, always...
Very Proud of It.
: )
<3
There are days, think... maybe, I need to go back to being a
'Waitress'.
; )
God Knows...
I should brush up a little...
 on my
IDOT, and Fairfax, Iowa...
'City Hall'...
'People Skills'. 
; )
bless their hearts.
<3

This is Quite an Estate Sale.
: )

Stay Tuned.

No comments: