Tuesday, July 16, 2024

It's All... about 'The Journey'.

Survived the storm, last night. 
There was Flooding, where Flooding never was 'before' IDOT's Bike Trail accommodations, for Fairfax. 
Captured many... images of the 'now' flooding during the storm.
I'll be sharing them, when I can. 

Worked at The Shellsburg, Iowa... Living Estate Sale, today. 
Images of That, tomorrow. 

Have the new laptop, ready and waiting. 
Pal, Bill... is going to help me set it up. 
Praise God!! 
The passwords... The Apps. 
Gads. 
Not my strength, for sure. 

When I sat down, this evening, the above memory popped up on FB. 
Made me Smile. 

Such Wonderful Memories, of Peg, and Charlie. 
Wonderful memories, concerning a Man, a 'Farmer', I've never met. 

Life... Is Truly, about The Journey. 
{Thank God, I can't post a 'tune', this evening.}

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All. 

Barb C.

No comments: