Friday, December 17, 2021

The Tree...is Up.






Helper, Brandon...and I....got 'er Done, yesterday.
oh my.
{God Bless That Kid!!}

It was Quite a Day.

The Tree...is quite a Mountain.
; )

Getting the House Ready, to Handle It...is a Job in itself.
oh...my.
; )

Been livin' in Chandelier Land, so...had to deal with All...of them, before we could get started.
I believe...La Julia Rhea, would approve.
; )
{She Loved BLING...Too. <3 }
Her Massive Pier Mirror, Chicago Ray...brought me, will have to Join us, this Christmas.
: )

Have MOUNTAINS...of Ornaments, and Rudy...waiting, to Pile...on The Tree.
oh...dear.
; )

Sat with Miss. Peanut, last night...sippin' Hard...Hard...Hard...
Egg Nog, listening to Old...Christmas Tunes, 
Soakin' It All In.
<3
All... 
of It.
<3

Brought back memories...of that first Christmas, on my own, with Dolsey, and the tiny....wonderful...Christmas Tree, I'd spent my last dime to buy.
It was Magical. 
Magical.

Magical.


Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: