Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Priceless...Blessings. Too Many To Count.



Wrote a long post, then...deleted it, last night.
; )

It's been so crazy, and insane...over the last longest time.
oh my.
Truly am...just gonna have to get that 'Book' started.
oh my.
; )

Helper, Brandon...is coming today, to help get things squared around, here.
Everything...around Home, has been put on the back burner, for a Long Time.
Estate Sales, back to back.
Big...Difficult...Ones.
Throw in Junk Jubilee, Thanksgiving...
and dealing with Fairfax, and IDOT's
never ending 
Shenanigans...
oh...my.

{above are a Thimbleful...of Public Records, our Lawyer asked me to go through.
Did that...over the weekend, with a 
'Nit Comb'.
; )
Very...interesting reading.
Very.
Looking forward to going through many, many....many...more Mountains, of them.
Truly...I am.
; ) }

 
well........
all of it...makes 
'The Mad Hatter'... 
a little more 'round the bend', by the minute.
; )
oh....my.
; )

Was thinking about Christmas, last night.
Going back and forth...about putting it all up, this year.

Thinking about some of the Most...memorable Christmas's.
2014, was the Tuffest, by far.
The year...Mom, and John...left us.

Liz, and I...put The Tree Up, and put All Blue Lights, on it.
For John.
It, truly was The Bluest Christmas, of our lives.





Found a 1946 License Plate, put it Up High...on The Tree, in John's Memory.
<3

Was thinkin'...if we could Pull...'Christmas' together...that year, can pull'er together, this year.
: )

Seems every Christmas...since, has been difficult.
The ones...after losing Peg... both of my Brothers...Sonny, and Larry.
Sister in Law...Shirley,
Sister, Joyce, now... Jo Ann.
 Beloved...Polly, 
Sweetie, Nicky, Phil...Lil, Mama Cat, 
Dear Friend, Mary...
while fighting the Wrongfulness, the last 5 years...
throw in a little thing called covid, an Iowa Hurricane, 
and...a Fall...down the basement stairs...many Dr.'s have told me...
I never should've survived...
well...
some days, I kinda feel like that old...shot up...
 Cow Weathervane.
; )
{She's been Shot to Hell...but, somehow...remained 'Whole'.
She Inspires me, every time...I look at her.
<3
So Grateful, to a Very Kind Customer, who gave her back to me...when he only purchased her, for her beautiful Arrow, for his 'Good'...directional, many years ago.
He couldn't see her 'Beauty', but... knew I did, and gave her back to me...as a Gift.
<3
Priceless.}

Then...
start to think about All of The BLESSINGS, 
The Lord has sent, to help me carry this Crazy Train.
oh my.

Wow.
Wow.
Wow.
<3 <3 <3 
Wow!!!

I tear UP...thinking about ALL OF THEM.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

COUNTLESS BLESSINGS!!!

Started thinking of the Tune...
Luckenbach, Texas....last night.

There are Days, and Nights...
{especially after a little too much Hard, Hard...
Eggnog, : ) }
I'd like to quit.
Give up.
Get The Hell...Out Of Here.
{I...Know, my Family, and Friends...would So Love for me too.}

{Then...thought about the Tune...
"I Hope You Dance"
<3}


but...
I've never been much of a 'quitter'. 

They...all know that, too.
Especially...when I'm fighting for what's Right, Fair... and Good.

Ran into One...of Those 'Blessings'...yesterday, at the post office, while mailing the Contracts out, for The Anamosa Show.
'Donna'.
<3
She's had my back...since I was in Junior High.
<3
She was my Home Ec. Teacher.
<3
In the Public Records, found Donna had written to IDOT District 6, unbeknownst to me, on our behalf.
<3 <3 <3 

She's witnessed all of this wrongfulness...first hand.
She...worries about me.
Prays...for me.
<3 <3 <3 

Donna asked me, where 'this' is all going.
Told her...That's up to Josey Wales.
We Couldn't 'Be' in Better Hands.
{Another...
'Blessing' }
and...he knows...
I'm 
All
 In.
Whatever he... says.
Whatever...
It 
Takes.

Donna offered to help out on legal fees.
<3
Told her...I wasn't 'There'...yet.
But...Thanked Her.
For Everything.
Everything.
<3

May have to start selling things off, that's ok.
; )
Old Souls, Always...find Their Way, to Exactly Who, and Where...They are Supposed To.
Always.
<3
Like...Jerri, I So Love...to see others 'Light Up', like I did, when I found them.
<3 <3 <3 

Helper, Brandon...has arrived, and is picking up a load of hay...for Scoutaroo, then...we'll get started on the House, when he returns.

Brandon, is Another Blessing.
<3
He's 'Family', to us.

Priceless....
Blessings.
Too Many To Count.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{ I know...All of Those Beautiful...Blessings, we've Lost...over the last 7 years, and longer, would Sing...
"I Hope You Dance", to me...during these troubled times, and to All of Us.
<3 <3 <3 
Somehow...I believe, They Do. }

No comments: