Thursday, December 30, 2021

Halfway...there.

Spent this day...

Cleaning.

Not having any Holidays, here...for soooo long, 
well...
seems I've let a Bunch, Go.
; (

Knocked down the Biggest Chunks. 
Certainly Not Spotless.
Not...even Close.

The Poor...Old Stove, was a Mess.
Took it apart, and gave it a Bath.
Cleaned all of the spices.
There are Many.
Many...hit the trash. They didn't pass the 'sniff' test.
 A little too old.
Cleaned the Fridge.
Washed all of the serving dishes, that have set...for a year and a half.
Silverware...too.

Now...just got Jethro Scooped Off.
; )
He was covered Deep, in Snow, with a glaze of ice on top of it.
He's warmin' up.

It's time to Shop.
Grocery Shop.
Gift...Shop.

Gonna be a Long....Night.
; )

 Longer...Day, tomorrow.

oh...my.

Not sure I'm diggin' this New Year's Eve 'Christmas'....
thing.

I'll be ready for a New Year's Eve Toddy, this time tomorrow, I'll bet.
; )




Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



 

No comments: