Monday, December 27, 2021

Do... now.


The above...popped up, this morning...
on FB Memories.
<3
Perfect Timing.
<3 <3 <3 

I've spent this day...going through More...
 Public Records, 
concerning The Wrongfulness.
{IDOT District 6, and Fairfax, Iowa....City Hall.}

oh...my.


These are just a Snippet.

I've combed through Every Single Page, with a Lice Comb.

Ran across a Bundle, a little while ago...
that dropped me, to my knees.
: (

There was One...person, at District 6, I...truly...felt was honest.
Wouldn't even share his name, with Josey Wales, our Lawyer, for fear...he'd get fired, for helping me.

Turns out...after reading these Public Records...
the One, I thought...was Honest, with IDOT, was...actually...Trained Very Well, by IDOT.

What an Idiot...I was, for Trusting Anyone, from The IDOT.
Should've learned that...the last time we went through Condemnation, and dealing with District 6.
: (

Trust...is Everything, to me.

Seems, I can't even Trust myself, after reading what I've read, today.
: (

Sent Josey Wales...a few pictures, of the documents I've been reading.
Thanked him, for having my back.
He knew.
I, just...wouldn't believe it.

Do...
now.

 

No comments: