Sunday, December 26, 2021

Christmas...Past.

 Spent Christmas Day...being pretty lazy.

Sent some emails, and texts...to Friends, and Family.
Some...hadn't visited with, forever.
That was Great!!!

Visited with my Sister, Merry Jo, last night...for an hour and a half, on the phone.
: )
Said...after we'd visited for a while...
"Out of Seven...of us, we're the only two left."
Merry Jo, had been thinking the same thing.

Merry Jo, is 9 years older than me...but, I reminded her, 
"It's not the 'Years'...
It's... the 'Miles'."
: )

We both know...I've got her Beat, when it comes to the 'Miles'.
Oh....Dear!!
: )
{with no regrets.<3 }

Filled Merry... in, on a few...situations, I've had to deal with, lately.
Merry told me, that she was proud...of me.
<3
and...
how brave, she thinks I am.

Hahahahaha!
{obviously...Merry has confused 'bravery', with 'stubbornness'.}
; )
Reminded Merry...I was born under the Taurus Sign.
Docile, until...provoked.
That...'right and wrong'...Thing, is a Big Old...
Red Flag, to an old....Bull.
; )

Merry thinks, I'm pretty tuff.
The Truth Is, I wouldn't be standing, without the Most Wonderful Folks, 
beside me.


If...anyone is 'Brave'...it would be Them.
{for Standing Next...to me.}

Those....were the Folks, I reached out to...yesterday.
Many, are with The Lord, now.
but...
sure wanted to let Those, who...are still Here, and...
have never been afraid to Stand, next to me...
understand...
how Grateful, I am, for Them.
<3 <3 <3 

Merry Jo, has lived a Beautiful...Life.
She, and her Wonderful Husband...Wayne, have been Such Blessings, to So Many.
<3 <3 <3 
Including Us.
John...thought the World, of Wayne.
He's an Angel.
<3
Merry...too.
<3

The Wind...is Howling, again...tonight.
It's so unsettling.

I can Feel...
The New Year...
Chompin' at The Bit.
; )

Let's Get It On.
; )


Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

My favorite picture, of me....and Merry Jo.
<3
Merry Jo, held my hands.
<3 <3 <3 


Our Family, didn't have many pictures.
We...have Memories.
<3






No comments: