Thursday, December 30, 2021

Gotta Get Crackin'!!


Oh my.

Trying to find my feet...this morning.
Trying to figure out...how I can squeeze three days of work, into one.
The Kids...are coming tomorrow, instead of New Year's Day...
to celebrate 'Christmas'.
There's a storm coming, and sure don't want them out...in it, on Saturday.

 Been buried in Public Records, for so long...
oh my Lord.
I'm so far behind on EVERYTHING!!
STRESS!
STRESS!!!

oh dear.

I'm preparing a Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy...Stuffing, Sweet Potatoes, Oyster Stew...and...more.
Told the Kids, to bring whatever they'd like...beside.
Won't be baking any Pies, we normally don't have room for dessert, anyway.

Have to get gifts together...and wrapped.
Get the House...in order, all of which...should've been done, long before now.

I can pull two days of work together...
in one, but three...
hahahahaha...
That'll be a Stretch....Baby.
oh my.
; ) 

My...heart, just isn't in it...this year.
That...makes me sad.
Can't seem to find that 'Fire'.
: (
not...even a spark.

oh well.
It'll Be, What...It'll Be.


Better get Crackin'!

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Gonna have to throw some Bob Seger...on, today.
He...can get Fire...goin'. 
I hope.
; ) }





 

No comments: