Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Christmas... Past.


Long...day.
Many miles.

As I was driving...thought about 'Christmas'.

Don't know when...I'll get The Tree...up.
It's usually Up, by now.




The Rabbit Hole....
used to Shine, at Christmas.


Guess...when one has to be in Constant...'Warrior Mode', 
even...The Wonder of Christmas...
takes a back seat.
: (

Hoping I can find the 'soul'....
the 'heart'...
The Spirit of Christmas.

miss it.

Hope to find...
the energy, 
to pull 'Christmas' together...
next week.

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Can't imagine...What, and Who...made me think of the above....Tune. 
Somehow...it seems fittin'....
Especially, after reading....through 'Public Records'...today, from IDOT, and Fairfax....
at our Lawyer's office.
Wow.
: ( : ( : ( 
Wow.
: ( : ( : (  
They were nauseating...
and
covered in arsenic sauce.}

{maybe...a little more than that,
 in my opinion,
 being a Farm Girl. ; ) }

No comments: