Thursday, December 23, 2021

Christmas Eve.... Eve.

Christmas Eve...

Eve.


Got into a bit of a squabble, with Daughter, Liz...today.
Sure, didn't mean to.
: (

We'll be 'celebrating' Christmas, on New Year's Eve Day, or...New Year's Day....
this year.
She asked me 'which'.
and...
what time.
I, simply said...
Doesn't matter to me.
It's just another day.

Told her...to get with Justin, and Katie.
Whatever day, or time...that works for all of them, is fine.
; )

'Christmas'...is 'Christmas'...on December 25th.
in This Home.
Any other day...is, simply...another...day.

Liz said..."Well...seems you're in a bad mood, we'll talk later."
Nothin' to talk about.
It's all good.
; )

I...Get It.

I, also...Get...Tradition.
It was deeply rooted inside me, since I can remember.

I'll celebrate Christmas, here...at Home, like I always have.
Sometimes, over my life...I've celebrated Christmas alone, with just my Beloved Critters.
<3
They were Magical.
<3
Every December 25th., is Magical.
Always.

<3

I don't expect our Children...to be with me, on Christmas.
They should make Their Own...
'Traditions'.
<3
and...
they...
shouldn't expect me...to delay Christmas, for them....either.
'Christmas'...isn't a choice, or flexible, in my book. 

Change it, to another day.
That's not going to happen.
Never has.
Never will.

I'll be Happy, to prepare a meal, exchange gifts, on another day.
Any day...they all choose,
but...
It won't be 'Christmas'...unless, it's December 25th.

{I'm sure...Santa will be leaving me a lump of coal...in my stocking, hopefully...
along...with a
 Sugar Cookie.
; )
I, believe...even Santa...understands, what I mean.
; ) 
He, and his Reindeer...certainly...wouldn't want to be in a 'Holding Pattern', to suit everyone's schedule.
They'd Be In The Air...Year Round!!!
Hahahahaha!!!}

It's All Good.
It Truly...Is.
<3

I've never Once...felt 'alone' on Christmas.
Even...when no humans were to be found.
<3
Celebrating the birth of Our Savior, is Magical.
<3

FB Memories, popped up this morning.
Oh My.
<3

A year ago...yesterday, picked up my Crazy Orange Purse, from Sgt. Ireland, at The Linn County Sheriff's Department.
<3
May God Bless Him, and Every 'Warrior', on The Planet.
oh my.
Priceless.

He, and His Fellow 'Warriors', couldn't have Given Our Family...a Better Thanksgiving, and Christmas, last year.

I won't write about it, but They Know.
May...God Bless...Them.
<3




PRICELESS!!!
<3
{Sgt. Ireland...met me, and Pal, Bill...outside The Sheriff's Department, with our stolen property.
I was driving Sally.
He said... "Another Mustang, {he Knew...'Jethro'. : ) } 
Is that all you drive?"
; )



Told The Sgt., "Nope. Everything else...is a 'Truck'.
; )
told him...
 "There's only One 'Car'...on the Planet...
that's worthy of driving... in my world, 
a 'Mustang'. 
Everything Else, is a 'Truck'. ; )"
<3
{sometimes...those 'Ponies'... are a 'Truck', too. ; )}

{John...was Cruising by...Sally's Load, in Jethro, in this image.
I'm Sure...Rollin' His Eyes.
; )
<3
Yeah...
John Understood, an Old...Gypsy.
<3 
; )
Absolutely...
Priceless. }

I, know...some, maybe...many, think I'm 'Crazy'....for believing in what, who...and, how I do.
How...So Many...I, Love, and Have Loved...So Dearly, believe, and believed.
That's O.K.
; )

Like The Hatter, said...
in Alice in Wonderland.
"All the Best People...are."
{Crazy}
That's a Fact.
; )


Merry Christmas Eve...
Eve...
Baby!!!
{yeah...still listening to Elvis. ; ) <3 }

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{we won't Speak...of the Mountains, of Public Records, tonight.}
Fairfax Iowa City Hall, and IDOT District 6, well...
bless your hearts. 
: )
Merry Christmas.








 

No comments: