Saturday, December 25, 2021

The 'Naughty List'. Oh...my.

Me, and Old...Jethro, were Runnin' Fast, and Hard...
Christmas Eve!!!
Hahahaha...!!

Needed to pick up last minute things...
before visiting The Kids, and Allyson.
Christmas Eve...Day, Is Not The Time...to visit Walmart, or Hy Vee Grocery.
Nope.
; )

Definitely...
NOT.
; )

Google told me, Walmart had Yukon Jack, Blended Canadian Whiskey.
Google...lied.
oh my.

{Wanted to give a bottle of my All Time Favorite Whiskey, to Pal...Allyson.
; )
No...not to drink.
Allyson's Liver...is Pristine.
; )
{unlike...one of her Pal's...we all know. : ) }

Allyson Loves to Bake, and uses Rum, and Whiskey, to bake, and cook with.
Her 'Rum Balls'..are INSANE!!
<3

Finally...found Yukon Jack, at a small Liquor Store, 'The Cooler', on Johnson Ave., in C.R. 
The Man...working there...was Cool.
; )
He asked me, when I bought a Bottle of Yukon, for Allyson, and...one...for myself, : ) if I was buying it for a 'Man'.
???
Ah....noooo.
He said...
"There's a Guy, depending on what kind of a week he's having, buys...either One, or...
Two... Bottles of Yukon Jack, Religiously."

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

The Clerk...went on, and said... "This Stuff...will Kick Your Butt!!!"
Hahahahaha!!!
Indeed.
; )


I...will have to say, as insane 'Shopping' was....Everyone Was Awesome!!!
: ) : ) : ) 
Long Lines...but, it was Great... Visiting with Folks, in line...and hearing their Plans, for Christmas.
<3
Watching their eyes...Dance, when they spoke of their Memories, and...Family, they Couldn't Wait...to See!!!
Priceless!!!!
<3



Got to Andrea, and Jeff's,
{John's oldest Daughter, and Family}
The Grandson's...
 Kaycen, Keeden...and Kyler, were Wound For Sound!
<3 <3 <3 
Priceless!!!
They remind me of little Honey Bees!!!
<3
It's difficult to get pictures of them!!!
They Move SO Fast!!
Fast!!
<3

They couldn't Wait...for their Uncle John, Aunt Maryjane...and Cousin, Lillie, to arrive!
Oh my!!

They had cloth Snowballs, they were Waiting To Attack Them With!!!
Hahahahaha!!!
<3

Lillie, just turned 16.
Wow.
<3
16...goin' on 30!!
She's Quite a Special...Gal.
<3
She gave me a little Mustang, toy...that looks like her Grandpa John's...
'Jethro'.
<3
Priceless.
<3 
I give them all...Cash.
; )
They All...Have Everything.
That's a Blessing.
<3



John's first wife...Billie, gave me a Gift, I'll Wear Proudly!!!
LOVE IT!!!
; )
 : ) : ) : )


When I read it...
looked at her, and Andrea, and said...
"That's a Fact!!!"
; )

I suppose, I get on The Naughty List, a little more often than I should.
{always...have. <3 }
Wouldn't Change a Thing...
and, Have NO Regrets.
None.
; )
<3


Then...headed to Allyson's.
; )
Brought food, and prepared a Platter, there.
along with...
Wine, and...Yukon Jack.
; )
Had Allyson take a Taste, of Yukon, as I was preparing a Platter.
Hahahahahahaha!!!
THAT...
 was Priceless!!!
Hahahahaha!!!!
; )
Took her 5 Minutes...to Catch Her Breath, and...get her Voice Back!!!
Hahahahaha!!!
{see...
Perfect Example...of Why, I'm sometimes....on 'The Naughty List'!!
Hahahahahahaha!!!}
; )


Bethany, Allyson's Beautiful Sister.
<3
She's So Much Fun!!
Love Her!!


Allyson, got a Work Out...
Opening Wine Bottles!
Christmas Cheer!!
<3


Trouble.
oh my.
; )
Allyson, with very little 'voice'...said...
"Only The Strong Survive."
after she took a sip.

???
I asked...her, "What."
She said.. "That's what it says...on The Bottle."
"What???" 
{Couldn't Imagine, 'What' she was talking about!!}
Then, I read the Bottle.
Burst Out Laughing!!!
{I've been drinking Yukon Jack, since...long before I Shoulda...
and Never Once...took the Time, to Read The Bottle!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!}

{see...
yet...
Another...
 reason, I sometimes...find myself, on That 'Naughty List'!!!}
; )


Allyson Prepared a Wonderful Meal, for us all.
She's an Amazing Cook, and Baker.
Amazing!!


Our mutual...Pal, Dale...joined us.
; )
I introduced Dale, and Allyson...many, many...years ago.
They became Dear Friends.
We can't have too many...of Those.
; )

Dale is sitting at The Incredible Antique Round Oak Table, John...covered in Old Tin.
John...was Everywhere, at Allyson's.
<3 <3 <3 

John, also...covered the Beautiful..Victorian Settee, in Old...Tin.
He, was Truly...an Artist.
<3


I found the above, years ago.
It's an Old...Old...Pool Table.
Has The Most Amazing Paint.
It didn't have it's slate, it was just the Wood parts of a Pool Table, when I found it.
Asked John to make a Beautiful Top...for it, and cut the sides, and ends...out, so we could slide chairs under it.
It's...The MOST Amazing Harvest Table, now.
WOW!!

What a Wonderful Gift it was, visiting...John's Amazing....Art.
<3 <3 <3 


Then...
Allyson had a Project for Us...after Supper.
; )
We took turns decorating a little Gingerbread House.
: )





Wonderful...Evening, spent...with Wonderful...
Folks!!
<3


Returned Home, around 9.
Plenty of Time...to enjoy Christmas Eve, with The Tree, and...
Miss. Peanut.
{and...sip on a little Wine, that Allyson sent Home, with Yours Truly.
; ) }



While taking Christmas...In, by The Tree, thought about a Million Things, and...
Folks.
<3

Blessings.
Wondered...how many 'former wives', would Gift...the 'next wife', with such a Perfect Gift, that...will Always...
Bring a GRIN, to her face.
: )
Priceless!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

It Truly...Is....
 All About The Journey!!
: )

This Christmas, and..the last several years, too...
have been filled, with 
'Change'.
I'm not a fan...
of
'Change'.

but...

I'm Kinda...Diggin' This!!!
{who...knew ??? }
Hahahahaha!!!!

It was Great...meeting Allyson's Mom, and Brother...and visiting with Rhonda, another...Dear, Dear...Friend, of Allyson's.
Priceless.
<3

Picked up...Oysters, yesterday...
am Sure looking Forward to Oyster Stew, this Christmas Evening.
: ) : ) : )
OH BOY!!
<3

{Mom's Favorite!! <3 }

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Merry Christmas.

Barb C.

No comments: