Tuesday, December 28, 2021

In Black...and White.


Spent this day...
lickin' my wounds.
and...
continuing to comb through the rest of the Public Records.
The above, are... what I feel are 'important'.
There's three times this many, I've gone through...
that don't have anything to do with our wrongfulness.

Got The Old...Harvest Table, 
{only me, Harold...and Ed, could love...}
back.
: )

I gotta tell ya, yesterday, after reading those documents, concerning the District 6, Man...
I'd foolishly trusted, 
and...
seeing the dates, he'd written them, felt like I'd been sucker punched.

He'd been in on this...mess, the whole time.
Before I had a Lawyer.
Don't know why...I trusted him, so.
Should've known better.
Clearly, I didn't.

That...makes me sad, and... feel so foolish.
Been kickin' myself, all day.

These records...spell everything out, that I was confident...they would.
Makes me sad, somehow...for whatever...reason,
guess there was a part of me, that didn't want to believe any of this.
It all...makes me sick...inside.

All...I've ever asked, from IDOT District 6, and Fairfax, was 
The Truth.
and...
for them...to
Keep Their Word.
That's all.

It was too much, to ask...I....plainly see.
In Black, and White.

'Disappointing', seems to be the Word, that describes all of this, best.
All the way around.

Spent years, chasin' my tail...thanks, to District 6, and Fairfax.
They must've laughed, watching me.

Bless their hearts.

There are Records, that are absent, from Fairfax.
I want them.

At the end, of this day.
I expected...Better, of those I 'Trusted,'
my mistake.

No comments: